1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Y axis flight

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by SantiagoMGGN, Feb 18, 2023.

1. SantiagoMGGN

SantiagoMGGN Member

Albums:
    I'm new to this forum, so please give me feedback. A few months ago, a friend and I downloaded Mekorama just for fun when we were bored without internet at school, and started playing around with it. I was bored, so I started experimenting with the yellow bot and the motor, and to my surprise,it started flying. By now we've created quite a few levels with this construction I made.
    My friend insisted that I should upload the level to this forum that we honestly had no idea about, and, well, here I am. I kept telling him that someone must have found out about it already, but anyway, here it is, if it's useful to anyone. It behaves differently with bots of different colours, therefore, it only levitates in a "straight" line with the yellow one. Also, it is only strictly neccessary to add slider rails on one side, since the other one just provides stability.
    upload_2023-2-17_19-13-10.png

Chris Hester likes this.
  2. Chris Hester

Chris Hester Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I made a demo in January where bots rise up on motors, but with the motor flat so you don't need any supporting blocks. Try it below.

Some levels on here use this trick, but I haven't seen it done like your demo!

Flying Bots - 11 Jan 2023.png