1. Psst! We just published some cool documents with tons of tips and secrets about both this forum and Mekorama. Whether you're just visiting, a new member, or have been with us for a while, we're sure you'll find them useful. So far we have Welcome_to_MekoramaForum.pdf, Introduction_to_Mekorama.pdf, and How_to_Share_a_Mekorama_Level.pdf. Find them all in this forum thread:

Everything you have always wanted to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi. This yellow notice is called a system notice. You can click on the tab of each (at the bottom right) to stop and read them. They can also be dismissed by clicking on the 'X' (in the top right corner). From time to time we may refresh them (make them visible again) as a reminder to all the members. And if you ever want to read one that has been dismissed, you can do so via this thread in the Announcements forum. Thank you for respecting them!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Any cards uploaded that read New Level by Unknown Author will be deleted immediately. Tap on those areas of the card to change both the title and the author. Then make sure that the title you give the upload in the forum matches the title on the card.

Recommendations Levels good enough to tweak

Discussion in 'Notable Levels and Other Cards' started by cimarronline, Apr 30, 2019.

1. cimarronline

cimarronline Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I was very impressed recently by the amazing clock design in Gran-Father Time, by @97. The mechanism for the hands is quite an accomplishment. And the clock theme gave me some ideas for a new puzzle, so I thought I'd try it. I think the result is pretty fun.

Note: The clock hands can occasionally jam, and "turn back time." So I added a slider on top to give the mechanism a whack (or three) and get time going again.

(Solution video here)

[​IMG]

XSHY and MekaSage like this.
  2. Shroomir

Shroomir Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    It's not hidden. If I can do it, im sure you'll figure it out. Patients my friend.

cimarronline likes this.
  3. cimarronline

Levels:
    Albums:
    Last week I saw an interesting, attractive level by @Rizal called Lingaa. With a surprising P move and some ingenious, fun mechanisms. It gave me an idea for a little something extra at the end...

EDIT: The "surprising P move" stopped working with mekorama 1.5, so I had to change it. Hopefully still interesting?

(Solution video here)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    delator77 likes this.
  4. cimarronline

Levels:
    Albums:
    This one's more of a demo, just to show the nice discovery of @XSHY in Up. I just opened it up to show the interesting new move, and added B (and a tiny puzzle):

[​IMG]

5. cimarronline

Levels:
    Albums:
    Another fun one by my favorite creator, @Fendi, called Grey Stage (not available in the forum, but on his youtube channel). Really unique, surprising move on this one, with a beautiful design. I just changed it a little to help avoid mistakes, and added a little more gameplay:

(Solution video here)

[​IMG]

6. cimarronline

Levels:
    Albums:
    I've enjoyed Bolo Bolo by @Khudrat for quite a while. Quick and fun with a nice looking and ingenious design. The other day I wondered about making it a little quicker and more challenging, so I removed two of the three balls. I like the result.

(Solution video here)

[​IMG]

delator77 likes this.
  7. delator77

delator77 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I love this kind of fast levels :sneaky: Good job,my friend!

cimarronline likes this.
  8. cimarronline

Levels:
    Albums:
    Seeing a wonderful new level from @Jose Luis Galiano the other day prompted me to play some of his older levels again. And his beautiful NĂ´tre Dame inspired a few new puzzle ideas I wanted to try. (Credit for one of them also goes to @Block builder.)

Quasimodo is scared of the new gargoyle! Can B help him?

(Solution video here)

[​IMG]

Jose Luis Galiano likes this.
  9. cimarronline

Levels:
    Albums:
    Here's another great classic level that unfortunately no longer works after the recent mekorama updates, Miller and Baker by @vince. I had to change the gameplay just a little, but there was a way to keep the original fun surprise. And to make it work I added one nice new move made possible by the mekorama update.

(Solution video here)

[​IMG]

delator77 likes this.
  10. delator77

delator77 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Fun level...Liked the Z move:sneaky:

cimarronline likes this.
  11. cimarronline

Levels:
    Albums: