1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Organization How would you like our levels to be categorized?

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by richardfu, Jun 21, 2016.

Should the Mekorama levels here be sorted by an objective method, or a subjective method?

Poll closed Jul 3, 2016.
  1. Objective (measurable, seen by most in the same way)

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. Subjective (perceptive, variable by individual)

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. richardfu

richardfu Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
    You are lying.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  2. Sunny Sunset

Sunny Sunset Active Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    @richardfu
    YOU are the one who is lying. That's MY poll, not YOUR post.
    Show me where I edited one of YOUR posts.
    You won't find one...because such a situation doesn't exist.

By the way, that rather harmless and simplistic poll has been up since page 2 of this thread, which was Tuesday... And you just NOW noticed it...on Sunday?

What other posts and information have you missed noticing in this thread over the last 5 days? That would sure answer a lot of the odd comments you've made throughout it....including this one.

From what I understand threads are not locked to the person who created it, unless you have a method to lock it only to yourself. As moderators working on this sorting project, any thread related to it belongs to all of us. @NeoCHI asked US, as in, BOTH of us, to start a public thread, you simply beat me to it because I was busy at work.

The poll was added to provide members with a way of expressing themselves without stepping into the fray of the debate and publicly being forced to choose sides. I don't see anything wrong with that at all.

It doesn't sound like you know how to work properly on a team, which involves sharing, not selfishness.

There's no "I" in team... Or hadn't you noticed that either?

3. richardfu

richardfu Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:
    I said thread, not post. The history shows clearly 'thread poll added'. Do I have to be more clear?

4. Sunny Sunset

Sunny Sunset Active Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Yes, I added the poll (reason already stated above).
    I corrected a typo 2 minutes later. ( which is typical for me, I always notice typos after I post, no matter how many times I verify before hitting the button)
    And the next time I touched it, was to set it to end today because @NeoCHI said he was closing this thread yesterday.

Note that it was MY poll...not yours.
    The thread is OURS, not a random member's.

And then after 24 hours of silence, you suddenly pop up out of the blue making weird accusations that are totally ridiculous and telling me I'm a "lying" when I told you I have not edited any of YOUR POSTS...only MY POLL.

Reread what I said about working as a TEAM.