1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Help with Check marks

Discussion in 'Level Creation Help' started by ZachMan, Aug 17, 2016.

1. ZachMan

ZachMan New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Has anybody else encountered a problem when posting levels where your post does not show the check mark? I was going to update several levels to show that they have been completed but despite the screen displaying a check, the image shared does not. Technically, my phone can capture a screenshot (it is just a real pain on my phone) but I seem to get better resolution when going from the game instead of my pictures. Also, I want to put in the updated shots with checks but I don't want to spam the New Level listings. I changed the thumbnail on one and changed the original media on another. Can I change the media without posting it as a new level?

***Update*** It seems this is a known issue not being able to export with a check.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  2. Gepeto

Gepeto MekoStudio Architect Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Yes, that's not possible to export with the checkmark. That's why I made a request for a such functionality in the dedicated section of the forum.
    Currently the only way to show the checkmark on the card is by taking a screenshot of your screen. Depending on its resolution the QR Code quality could be weak...