1. Psst! We just published some cool documents with tons of tips and secrets about both this forum and Mekorama. Whether you're just visiting, a new member, or have been with us for a while, we're sure you'll find them useful. So far we have Welcome_to_MekoramaForum.pdf, Introduction_to_Mekorama.pdf, and How_to_Share_a_Mekorama_Level.pdf. Find them all in this forum thread:

Everything you have always wanted to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi. This yellow notice is called a system notice. You can click on the tab of each (at the bottom right) to stop and read them. They can also be dismissed by clicking on the 'X' (in the top right corner). From time to time we may refresh them (make them visible again) as a reminder to all the members. And if you ever want to read one that has been dismissed, you can do so via this thread in the Announcements forum. Thank you for respecting them!
    Dismiss Notice

Original Level Help Help for Level 49. Worst Traffic

Discussion in 'Level Play Help' started by tanzaixuan, Jun 5, 2017.

1. tanzaixuan

tanzaixuan New Member

Levels:
  2. nGord

nGord Ombudsman, Backup Administrator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Sure. Here are some hints:
    This one can be a bit tricky, but one thing is clear: all the big three block sliders need to move to the left for the main one to pass through. In fact in this level, the one slider that B will ride almost barely doesn't have to move (apart from one block forwards and back twice) until the end when the three sliders are all to the left.
    Even though the short perpendicularly facing slider in the back corner is in the correct position, it will have to first move out of the way and then back later on.
    Here's an image of how you want the blocks arranged: [​IMG]
    Let me think of perhaps another hint or I'll record my screen for the solution and then update this post.

3. Azka Fauzan Firdaus

Azka Fauzan Firdaus Active Member

Levels:
    Albums:
  4. tanzaixuan

tanzaixuan New Member

Levels:
    thanks!

5. elise kleve

elise kleve Member

Levels:
    Much appreciated hints. One more level and I'm finished Mekorama :)