1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Help Please Help for executing level ideas

Discussion in 'Level Creation Help' started by EL797, May 5, 2024.

1. EL797

EL797 Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    @delator77 @Denis Nazin @Soohaeib Afeef Hosen Sorry for bothering you guys again, but I recently created Minesweeper in Mekorama and want you guys to see if the level is too hard or not. Thanks very much :)

The rules of this game:
    * 1 vertical rail represents there will be 1 P bot on 1 of the 9 blocks (excluding blocks that already have rails and white space) surrounding that rail
    * 2 vertical rails represent there will be 2 P bots on 2 of the 9 blocks (excluding blocks that already have rails and white space) surrounding the rails
    * Hence find the positions of the 4 P bots in the game

mekorama-7.png

2. Denis Nazin

Denis Nazin Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I really love and played a lot of the original (real) Minesweeper game. That's why it wasn't difficult for me at all. But for most players I think this is the optimal difficulty level. Moreover, the main idea here is the level. In my opinion, you came up with a great idea! Super, I really liked the adaptation for mekorama;):thumbsup:

Soohaeib Afeef Hosen and EL797 like this.
  3. delator77

delator77 Famous Member

As usual, your skill to reproduce in Mekorama games of our lives is really amazing... I like it :)

EL797 likes this.