1. Psst! We just published some cool documents with tons of tips and secrets about both this forum and Mekorama. Whether you're just visiting, a new member, or have been with us for a while, we're sure you'll find them useful. So far we have Welcome_to_MekoramaForum.pdf, Introduction_to_Mekorama.pdf, and How_to_Share_a_Mekorama_Level.pdf. Find them all in this forum thread:

Everything you have always wanted to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi. This yellow notice is called a system notice. You can click on the tab of each (at the bottom right) to stop and read them. They can also be dismissed by clicking on the 'X' (in the top right corner). From time to time we may refresh them (make them visible again) as a reminder to all the members. And if you ever want to read one that has been dismissed, you can do so via this thread in the Announcements forum. Thank you for respecting them!
    Dismiss Notice

Tips Free-draggable design alternatives

Discussion in 'Level Creation Help' started by Don G Rowe, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Don G Rowe

Don G Rowe Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Looks like we're having an influx of new folks recently, and with it a spike in Levels using free draggables. The more experienced folks rightly suggest that there are other, more stable approaches, and advise using sliders, but I have not seen many side-by-side examples. So I thought I'd make one. Here is a design using free draggables ...
    [​IMG]
    And here is my redesign of the Level using sliders. I tried to preserve the original moves and game play as much as I could.
    [​IMG]

Ítalo, mothproof, explorer and 2 others like this.
  2. Jóh

Jóh Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    @Don G Rowe I would like to thank one day for teaching me about draggable Free.

Don G Rowe likes this.
  3. Don G Rowe

Don G Rowe Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    You're welcome! I learned that lesson myself shortly after joining, so I'm always happy to teach it forward. ;)

Jóh likes this.