1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Community story

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by Keyfox, May 30, 2016.

1. Chuckthulhu

Chuckthulhu Spanish Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:
    Once I had a shiny, new, big head that occasionally said don't let go and never give chocolate to rabbits. Crazy but true, the radioactive chocolate was so boring. This big head, although technologically advanced, would, on occasion, think of really foolish forum games. This led to complete control of his evil twin who was addicted to collecting dust. But one day, the day ends. But the next day was the previous day all over again and I couldn't find my wallet which contained myradioactive Snickers bar.

The bar thought: "shine little glowworm, and fly!" So the glowworm, deciding to explode, flew into a time vortex, eventually landing in Siberia the day before. The snow was bright green and sour, so he ate it. So tell me, what is the point of this? Is it really sometimes a bit difficult to fly a glowworm that tries to eat Snickers bars? Anyway, I guess it is kinda impossible to eat the chili with sour gummy worms, unless they explode.

Although my evil twin set out to a Caribbean island, he couldn't fit in the sky that stormy day. You know, with the cotton candy rain and the shoebox full of bad jokes where his dream of super smelly shoes was crushed by a Care Bear who didn't care about bears or very long sentences. Circuitously, the government decided that every child should not wear smelly shoes, unless the socks smell somewhat like, you know... worse.

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man

2. cpw

cpw Retired Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:
    Once I had a shiny, new, big head that occasionally said don't let go and never give chocolate to rabbits. Crazy but true, the radioactive chocolate was so boring. This big head, although technologically advanced, would, on occasion, think of really foolish forum games. This led to complete control of his evil twin who was addicted to collecting dust. But one day, the day ends. But the next day was the previous day all over again and I couldn't find my wallet which contained myradioactive Snickers bar.

The bar thought: "shine little glowworm, and fly!" So the glowworm, deciding to explode, flew into a time vortex, eventually landing in Siberia the day before. The snow was bright green and sour, so he ate it. So tell me, what is the point of this? Is it really sometimes a bit difficult to fly a glowworm that tries to eat Snickers bars? Anyway, I guess it is kinda impossible to eat the chili with sour gummy worms, unless they explode.

Although my evil twin set out to a Caribbean island, he couldn't fit in the sky that stormy day. You know, with the cotton candy rain and the shoebox full of bad jokes where his dream of super smelly shoes was crushed by a Care Bear who didn't care about bears or very long sentences. Circuitously, the government decided that every child should not wear smelly shoes, unless the socks smell somewhat like, you know... worse.

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face

3. Frenzies

Frenzies Administrator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    You can only post again when 2 other people post.

4. Frenzies

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed

5. sawdust

sawdust Retired Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is

6. Gepeto

Gepeto MekoStudio Architect Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play!

7. cpw

cpw Retired Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb

8. Chuckthulhu

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform

9. cpw

cpw Retired Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge!

10. sawdust

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge! 1 star!" Richardfu

11. Chuckthulhu

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge! 1 star!" Richardfu removed his sunglasses

12. cpw

cpw Retired Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge! 1 star!" Richardfu removed his sunglasses and started speaking, "

13. sawdust

Levels:
    Albums:
    Once I had a shiny, new, big head that occasionally said don't let go and never give chocolate to rabbits. Crazy but true, the radioactive chocolate was so boring. This big head, although technologically advanced, would, on occasion, think of really foolish forum games. This led to complete control of his evil twin who was addicted to collecting dust. But one day, the day ends. But the next day was the previous day all over again and I couldn't find my wallet which contained my radioactive Snickers bar.

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge! 1 star!" Richardfu removed his sunglasses and started speaking, "Thou hast not

14. Gepeto

Gepeto MekoStudio Architect Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Once I had a shiny, new, big head that occasionally said don't let go and never give chocolate to rabbits. Crazy but true, the radioactive chocolate was so boring. This big head, although technologically advanced, would, on occasion, think of really foolish forum games. This led to complete control of his evil twin who was addicted to collecting dust. But one day, the day ends. But the next day was the previous day all over again and I couldn't find my wallet which contained my radioactive Snickers bar.

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge! 1 star!" Richardfu removed his sunglasses and started speaking, "Thou hast not rateth without vict'ry!

15. Chuckthulhu

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!", she smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge! 1 star!" Richardfu removed his sunglasses and started speaking, "Thou hast not rateth without vict'ry!", Frenzies agreed, saying

16. sawdust

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!" She smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "Richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge! 1 star!" Richardfu removed his sunglasses and started speaking, "Thou hast not rateth without vict'ry!" Frenzies agreed, saying: "Git o'er here

17. richardfu_

richardfu_ Retired Moderator and Featured Levels Manager

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!" She smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "Richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge! 1 star!" Richardfu removed his sunglasses and started speaking, "Thou hast not rateth without vict'ry!" Frenzies agreed, saying: "Git o'er here and learn how

18. Chuckthulhu

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!" She smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "Richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge! 1 star!" Richardfu removed his sunglasses and started speaking, "Thou hast not rateth without vict'ry!" Frenzies agreed, saying: "Git o'er here and learn how we do things

19. Khudrat

Khudrat Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!" She smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "Richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge! 1 star!" Richardfu removed his sunglasses and started speaking, "Thou hast not rateth without vict'ry!" Frenzies agreed, saying: "Git o'er here and learn how we do things in this world!!"

20. Frenzies

Levels:
    Albums:

She appeared in a weird jacket that looks like it was tie-dyed and said frantically, "I can't find the right button on my mouse for new levels!" She smashed the like button and hit a man in the face. "Richardfu!" she exclaimed. "Ramp Climbing is impossible to play! Can't even climb the first platform's very first wedge! 1 star!" Richardfu removed his sunglasses and started speaking, "Thou hast not rateth without vict'ry!" Frenzies agreed, saying: "Git o'er here and learn how we do things in this world!!" Khudrat added, "Well