1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Let's Discuss 1st level

Discussion in 'Level Creation Help' started by Jessica Cozart, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Jessica Cozart

Jessica Cozart New Member

So. Im trying to post my level im a bit nervous. All everyone elses is so good. But it says i have to post more. So here i am. Hello. How did u all do on your first. Did u work on it like forever bcause u still didnt know how to use everything? Just any random thoughts are good. I am genuenly interested. Thanks Jess

Blue Tower likes this.
  2. mothproof

mothproof Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I think what happened was I was creating levels one after the other before I posted them all in one go. Which I got called out for because that was apparently called flooding. Lol

Just post ur stuff. The community is friendly. Do not be dissuaded by a 3 star or even a 2 star rating. That just means ur level is average. But as you get better, youll eventually come up with a level that's unmistakably a 5 (a real unforgettable classic level, that is), and people will let you know so, and so you'll understand why you got a 3 or 4 in the past and you won't feel bad about those earlier levels cos you know what is a great level now.

Even better, don't mind the ratings. Just enjoy creating. And keep playing more levels, so you can get inspired. :)

3. mothproof

mothproof Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Also my first levels were cringey amorphous structures that were all over the place. I envy other players whose early works don't seem so amateurish but fully-fleshed out already. But like I said, just have fun :)

4. Jessica Cozart

Jessica Cozart New Member

Thank you so much. That makes me feel better. Ill be maybe posting later on.