1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Mekorama 2.0 A new genre?

Discussion in 'Mekorama 2.0' started by Soohaeib Afeef Hosen, Apr 15, 2024.

What do you think?

1. Bad Idea

2. Good Idea

3. Uncertain

4. Unnecessary

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Soohaeib Afeef Hosen

Soohaeib Afeef Hosen Active Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    What if the game allowed users to upload and download an entire new type of album, which I'll call "Storylines" (and current one, I call "Card Level"), and authors could create sub-albums (let's call them "Levels") within it—appearing as Levels' cards without QR codes but more like zip files having multiple QR images as parts? It would greatly improve organization.

With this setup, there'd be no need for large environments. Instead, Levels' QRs would automatically save split info and link to respective QR image parts, and these parts would connect via teleportation doors at the edges of exceeding objects in the game.

This approach would drastically reduce the need for massive QR codes for each level (if author prefers Storyline over Card Level). Players would only gain access to the Level itself, not each QR image part (which would be reserved for editing specific Levels).

However, creating such stories would demand significant effort and could quickly eat up one's account storage.

My inspiration for this idea comes from the game "Tiny Room Stories: Town Mistry" . And I think the new type of adventure idea, Spell Book by @Valentin, would fit in this new category perfectly. :):)

2. M32

M32 Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    that probleli will come is meko3.0:rotf::rotf: