1. Psst! We just published some cool documents with tons of tips and secrets about both this forum and Mekorama. Whether you're just visiting, a new member, or have been with us for a while, we're sure you'll find them useful. So far we have Welcome_to_MekoramaForum.pdf, Introduction_to_Mekorama.pdf, and How_to_Share_a_Mekorama_Level.pdf. Find them all in this forum thread:

Everything you have always wanted to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi. This yellow notice is called a system notice. You can click on the tab of each (at the bottom right) to stop and read them. They can also be dismissed by clicking on the 'X' (in the top right corner). From time to time we may refresh them (make them visible again) as a reminder to all the members. And if you ever want to read one that has been dismissed, you can do so via this thread in the Announcements forum. Thank you for respecting them!
    Dismiss Notice

Forces Why does R turn (even though he shouldn't)?

Discussion in 'Game Behaviours' started by Jalmi Alit, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Jalmi Alit

Jalmi Alit New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I build a level, may like this, then I found this on R's rotation. When the draggable is pull down, and R goes down to the stairs, R turns right and doesn't go straight. I don't know if this happen to you or not, is this a bug or something else?
    20191130_120204.png

2. nGord

nGord Administrator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Hmm, interesting. I took the liberty of testing your theory that it has something to do with the draggable by deleting the draggable and moving R to the other side. He still turns after descending the stairs. There must be something else about your design that is the true culprit. Unfortunately, I need to go to bed. GN

3. cimarronline

cimarronline Active Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    It seems to be somewhat random. I tried it several times and twice R went straight. I've noticed this behavior on a number of other levels as well, R turning right randomly when coming down a stair.

nGord likes this.