1. Psst! We just published some cool documents with tons of tips and secrets about both this forum and Mekorama. Whether you're just visiting, a new member, or have been with us for a while, we're sure you'll find them useful. So far we have Welcome_to_MekoramaForum.pdf, Introduction_to_Mekorama.pdf, and How_to_Share_a_Mekorama_Level.pdf. Find them all in this forum thread:

Everything you have always wanted to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi. This yellow notice is called a system notice. You can click on the tab of each (at the bottom right) to stop and read them. They can also be dismissed by clicking on the 'X' (in the top right corner). From time to time we may refresh them (make them visible again) as a reminder to all the members. And if you ever want to read one that has been dismissed, you can do so via this thread in the Announcements forum. Thank you for respecting them!
    Dismiss Notice

New Blocks Some new additions to Mekorama

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by XXX_Tentacion 2, Feb 18, 2019.

Does Mekorama need another bunch of blocks and variants?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. XXX_Tentacion 2

XXX_Tentacion 2 New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    • An ice block. The robot could slide on it, having more enertia and causing the robot to fall more frequently. This could be helpful for going from one platform to another, acting as a variant of draggables when going down.
    • Trampolines. If a bot were to go on one, they would bounce 6 blocks high and go 2 blocks forward. Again, variant of the draggables, but still cool.
    • Wall and roof zappers. Why floor ones if there aren't wall or roof ones? It'd be nice and different, and I honestly think lots of people want this addition. Problem is, no Meko Studio on iOS!

Patranak32 likes this.
  2. trids

trids Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Zappers are not limited to upward vectors of attack...
    :sneaky:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  3. Black1226

Black1226 Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Nice setup, @trids! I don't recall seeing this - thanks!

Also - as for trampolines, there are several ways to bounce B 6 blocks high and much higher. The forward motion, however, I'm not sure of. If you'd like to see a couple of these "launches" let me know.