1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

General Discussion Should I post a v1.3 level?

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by Meko Guy, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Meko Guy

Meko Guy Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I made a level that has the same game play if you are using V1.1 or V1.2.x. If you are using V1.3, then the game play is much different. I'm not sure if I want to post the level now so all players without the new beta (1.3) can play the level as is and then they can play it again after 1.3 is released to the public or wait until more players have 1.3 installed.

Any thoughts?

2. HaseebDemon

HaseebDemon Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    IDK, what will affect the gameplay too much since I didn't play mekorama new update too much but I know many what is changed in the new game maybe not too much but yes.

The current Version for mekorama is now.

i think you should upload it after the 1.3 (If it's not released) then the players can play what you intended and real gameplay unless before 1.3 it's the same so it won't matter.

The cons will be if you upload it before 1.3 Version:

* Level will get lost in the forum until the public release.
    * The gameplay will be the same for players.
    * Maybe, rating and hard work done in the level will get lost too Cos Same Gameplay (If fully).

IMO, wait for the public release (If not released) :)

PS:
    I'm using the latest version available on play store and I also checked the same version is available on apk-pure site.

3. Meko Guy

Meko Guy Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I agree with your points. Waiting is the best option but players will not be able to play the level in the older manner after they update the app. Posting the card now they play the card in the old manner. I can repost the card later under a different name when most players are using 1.3 and if they remember the older card, they'll be surprised at the difference.

HaseebDemon likes this.
  4. HaseebDemon

HaseebDemon Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Agreed, I misunderstood maybe "same gameplay", Nice idea, you could come up with a nice level name like "Doppelganger" same card but both time different gameplay (y)

5. Meko Guy

Meko Guy Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I've decided to post the level tomorrow.

HaseebDemon likes this.