1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

General Discussion Rules of this forum

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by Meko Guy, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Meko Guy

Meko Guy Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    With the recent departure of 2 admin staff, it is apparent that some of the rules of the forum have been relaxed or overlooked, not sure what the right word is. We were told that the best way to get thru to an admin person was via the reporting system. I've reported many items since their departure and none of these have been actioned nor have I received any reply back.

I have seen flooding, posting more than one level a day and some inappropriate language. All these are against forum rules and I would have thought should have been dealt with immediately in order to maintain the smooth forum.

I don't know if the admin is looking for help but I am willing to step up and help. Are there any others that want to assist in keeping this forum on track?

2. I_am_Bot

I_am_Bot Active Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    It will be good to have a regular and a old member like you to be a moderator. I second that.
    Also, the admin @nGord should have appointed a new one or as a stand-in one atleast considering he cannot look into the forums regularly as he said. So instead of relying on
    , it will be better to have the reports answered within the day itself because if prolonged, then they become meaningless. Just my two cents.

3. Meko Guy

Meko Guy Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    The forum rules say that if you upload a card that doesn't have the 'Title' and 'Author' information, the card will be deleted immediately. The card on this page:
    https://mekoramaforum.com/media/black-eagle.21943/
    was uploaded over 24 hours ago and is still present. I reported the card so I assume that no admin has been around yet. It is obvious that we need more than one set of eyes to keep the forum tidy along with ensure the rules are followed.

The strange part is @Pratik Bhalerao waited a long time for his card to be released by a moderator but a newbie can upload an improper card or another upload 6 all at the same time. Surely, the newbies can be flagged so their card must be released giving them a chance to get to know the rules and protocols here.

Thanks for for support.

Pratik Bhalerao likes this.