1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

General Help Rotate view and click at the same time

Discussion in 'Level Play Help' started by Colt, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Colt

Colt New Member

Hi.

I am fairly new to Mekorama but haven't found a thread here on that subject. I've downloaded a few custom levels and have fun playing them, but there are some I just can't solve. When I look at the walkthrough videos on Youtube, I realize that to solve some of the levels, you have to rotate the view a bit and then move some of the movable objects or click on a spot at the same time, otherwise you can't reach them. But if I try that on an iPad pro, I cannot hold this view and click at the same time, it always rotates back to its previous position when I use two fingers simultaneously. How do you do that...? These solutions in the video-walkthroughs just don't work for me (for instance Bearth or Railed In).

2. nGord

nGord Standby Administrator, Retired Moderator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    @Colt - welcome to the forum! Have you turned on "Free Camera" on the options page in the app yet? You can find this setting on page 5, if you keep swiping left in the app. Turning this on allows the camera view of the level in play to move freely, i.e. not snap to the 90 degree increments.