1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

General Discussion Not seeing many new levels anymore :(

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by kayody09, May 1, 2017.

1. kayody09

kayody09 Member

Just wondering, is it my internet connection or are they not posting in the new levels section?? Or maybe I just play this game too much lol

nGord, cpw and Astral_Mage like this.
  2. Astral_Mage

Astral_Mage Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    You are not the only one thinking that, but creating good levels and coming up with innovative ideas take a considerable amount of time.

@chemi sometimes nag us to make levels on discord, you can join him if you want to :D

kayody09 and cpw like this.
  3. kayody09

kayody09 Member

Thanks for your reply! Don't want to nag anyone, but I just might if I don't start seeing improvements on the quantity of new levels. Lol. I'm jk-ing. I know it has to take time to create the levels that y'all do, because they are just so amazing and genius on a whole other scale!!!!

Astral_Mage and nGord like this.
  4. AelJerzhee

AelJerzhee Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Have you played all the levels posted since the start or win them? Maybe it's time that you should revisit them. You might appreciate some of the levels than how you look at them before.

DEVIL, kayody09 and Astral_Mage like this.
  5. Astral_Mage

Astral_Mage Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    On behalf of the creators, I thank you for continuously checking and playing the levels we make, it is people like you who make us do what we do, I am personally flattered tbh.
    However, don't you plan on sharing your own levels? I'm sure we would love to see something from you :3

That is a good suggestion too.

nGord and kayody09 like this.
  6. kayody09

kayody09 Member

I totally have been doing a lot of that. It's so fun going back to levels I couldn't complete before because I didn't know about all of the tricks and exploits, and hidden things ;) I thank you for your reply :) you are so right ;)

7. kayody09

kayody09 Member

I honestly haven't even tried since I first started playing. I tried in the beginning of my playing this game, and was like whoa this is really hard. I always think I could never amount to the levels being created now. You are right though! I should give it another go! I thank all of you for your genuisness in levels, and so much inspiration to go off of :thumbsup::);)

nGord and Astral_Mage like this.
  8. Mythium.Core

Mythium.Core New Member

Levels:
    1. i think its harder to make a level now thats "new"
    2. the motivation is gone.
    3. I had 10 levels uploaded in the first 2 days here. i have a total of 13 now, almost a month later. idk what to do for a level now.