1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Recommendations My favourite levels played during August 2017

Discussion in 'Notable and Recommended Levels' started by chemi, Sep 1, 2017.

1. chemi

chemi Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    First of all, THANKS! to all creators to share their levels in this community and @Martin Magni to develop such amazing game.

Here it is my list based on my own likes and the levels I have played:

DEVIL, AelJerzhee, Gepeto and 2 others like this.
  2. chemi

chemi Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:

3. D.S.Masters

D.S.Masters Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film

Levels:
    Albums:
    I could sit here listing all of mine, but that list changes every once in a while. I've got at least 120 levels saved on my tablet, but that list changes often as well - the ones I've kept are ones that I replay often, or maybe not that often, but they are ones that appeal to me, for whatever reason. I don't have a lot of ultra-hard, lots of tricks levels, but I don't mind tricks... basically, the level has to appeal to me in some way, and anybody who has read my reviews / comments knows, I like a good design and good aethetics. I could sit here and list my favorite 'authors', but I'd probably forget someone, and ones who weren't listed might feel left out, but again, my tastes change. Yes, there are some level-builders, that if I see a new level from them, I'll check it out, but I'll also check out unknowns - it's just whatever strikes me.

The most recent levels I've pulled and saved (and my apologies to anyone where I rate a level but forget to hit the 'like' button) are "Track Builder" by @cpw (I usually have trouble with theirs, but this one was easy enough), "Wild Jumper" by @j.v.k. (my unfavorite stairs, but a straightforward level), "One at a Time" by @Don G Rowe (as well as his two "Dzine" levels, though I didn't keep those after I solved them, other than to try a few shortcuts / tricks), "Tripping balls" by @Kaycal , and "Don't know" by @AlexSGE1980. "High end" by @vince is one I will *always* hang on to, just because the mechanics freak me out big time... pure magic, how that works.

And yes, I have a couple of @Martin Magni 's post-original levels on my tablet, just because of the style. :thumbsup:

AlexSGE1980, vince and cpw like this.