1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

General Discussion Merging this website with mekorama and making it available only for donators

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by BioRenegat, Aug 30, 2017.

1. BioRenegat

BioRenegat Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    This topic is somewhat hypothetical. If this website would be avaible only for donators, could it make mekorama much more financially successful game? It would be still generous and fair towards players, since you are getting 50 levels for free. It would make sense, that people, who didn't enjoy this game, are not going to visit this website to play some custom levels, and only people, who actually enjoyed mekorama, are going to visit this place for some more puzzles. So, by donating you are not only going to support Martin Magni, but also support community and actually get some more content (pretty much infinite amount of levels of different genre). Also, merging this website with game would promote this place more, and it would bring much more support from original creator (though, he already contributed a lot towards this community). In conclusion, thank you Martin Magni for creating such wonderful game, it managed to bring so many amazing and creative people together.

Gepeto and Martin Magni like this.
  2. nGord

nGord Standby Administrator, Retired Moderator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Thank you for that @BioRenegat! Your idea has definitely been brought up to @Martin Magni. Alas this website is not his but belongs to @NeoCHI, but I also understand conceptually your idea of having the community embedded within the app. I share your thoughts and agree that if the community was accessible via the app (for those who had donated or needed some extra encouragement), then it would surely have been a greater financial success. Unfortunately I cannot speak on Martin's behalf. Thus I am also in your camp about any ideas being hypothetical. :\

I love your last part and have absolutely the same feelings: "it managed to bring so many amazing and creative people together." :)

BioRenegat likes this.
  3. nirajan_malla

nirajan_malla New Member