1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Help - App Mekorama has stopped. Why?

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by EL797, May 19, 2018.

1. EL797

EL797 Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    After playing some levels, my phone crashed.:(
    Screenshot_20180519-133203~2.png
    What happen?

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  2. nGord

nGord Standby Administrator, Retired Moderator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Well the app crashed anyway.

Yes, this has been known to happen. We should all reply below with the situations under which this has happened to us so that @Martin Magni would know.

It has happened to me a few times. Sometimes I think it has to do with my phone just needing to clear out some memory or because of some conflict behind the scenes. Sometimes I think it also happened when the level I was playing just had too many complicated block combinations - like too many motors or too many bots connected together. Thus the app may have tried to compute too many calculations and crashed because of that.

Not much that likely can be done. But again may be worth noting for an improvement in the app if there will ever be an update.

EL797 likes this.
  3. EL797

EL797 Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Thanks @nGord! My phone has been crashing like this for a year, whenever I played the best player's new levels (10 cards for it). Sometimes I cannot even enter the app after that!:mad: