1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Mabuhay Pilipinas!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AelJerzhee, Apr 24, 2017.

1. AelJerzhee

AelJerzhee Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Hi, I am Ael.
    I know I've been here for some months now but since my head is on a haywire these past weeks I think this is the best to way to release.
    I discovered Mekorama last week of December. At first, I could not believe that it only has a small file size but when I checked it I was surprised that from this tiny game big things happen.
    I've played a lot of games before and I usually prefer RPGs but this is the only game that really made me get hooked that I really tried to search on the internet to find more levels when I learned that it's available there too.
    I got more excited when I learned that you can build your own levels too. I know I've been on the rush that I started posting levels without learning the game and its mechanisms. But it's just really me doing the unconventional ways. :)
    I'm not really good in math and the technical things so you may find my levels not that stable or sometimes odd.
    I'm learning, taking the time, and been more cautious when making a level and hopefully could make better levels in the future.
    This is it for now.
    Have a wonderful day! :D

Gepeto, Logo, nGord and 1 other person like this.
  2. Logo

Logo Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Mabuhay! :thumbsup:

AelJerzhee likes this.