1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Level Management Levels Could Use Better Organization

Discussion in 'Mekorama 2.0' started by DutchRoll, May 17, 2019.

1. DutchRoll

DutchRoll New Member

I've DLd levels on my old ph. Now I'd like to not re-DL levels again that I already solved. (BTW I wasn't impressed that the renew purchases or Wutever it was, didn't update atleast that I didn't need to REDO the first 50initial levels AGAIN !) Anyway, I see you have lots of search criteria but I'd just like to search by DATE level was published. Even your date search criteria is flawed cuzit just says "Newer Than"!! Wut about having 2 BOXES hey !!??? One aSTART DATE n the other an END DATE box. That way I can just easily search say 1Jan2017-3Jan2017 for search all Jan 2017?? Seams so OBVIOUS !!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019
  2. nGord

nGord Standby Administrator, Retired Moderator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Welcome to the forum @DutchRoll. I appreciate your enthusiasm for improvements. A little context may help in understanding where your suggestions will fall.

You see, this forum was started as a business by @NeoCHI who had other forums at the time. Likely because of costs and familiarity, he purchased a license of Xenforo to act as the forum software. Alas any changes would depend on both Xenforo making improvements to their software and then this forum making enough money to afford to pay for the upgrade.

As for improvements to the app, the developer, @Martin Magni, did indicate a hope to one day make a new release, but again it'll come down to a business decision most likely. In the meantime we have this forum as a place to note down ideas for his consideration.

Thanks for your input; your suggestions are new and noteworthy!

Martin Magni likes this.