1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Hiya - new member & level

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Here be dragons, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Here be dragons

Here be dragons Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Hi everyone

Just thought I'd do a brave and introduce myself. I'm an odd mix: a sculptor and back-end web developer. So Mekorama was right up my street as it suited both (sides) of me. I was slightly fixated by playing the game but got properly obsessed when I started building. Seriously, I had to post the level so I could get off my phone and back in my workshop!

Anyway it's my first build - and I have to admit I got a bit carried away! I started by building a couple of mechanisms and got hooked and before I knew it a ruined part flooded castle started taking shape, with puzzle elements, hidden doors and tunnels, moving platforms and staircases, machines including a windmill that will catapult you over the battlements, a couple of helpful bots and others just waiting to punish slip ups. Oh and a ball roll.

It might just be me but I think it"s fiendishly difficult (in a good way though). Even knowing the secrets I still haven't managed to complete it in one go. But it definately is possible. I've tested it thoroughly and have tried to make sure that when you are thrown from the ramparts or catapulted over the battlements (repeatedly) you can dust yourself off and come back for more punishment until a bot bot zaps that is, typical!

Anyway hope it's OK for a first attempt! Hope you like it!

EDIT: replacement link 3 - Argh! (pesky bugs)
    https://mekoramaforum.com/media/annoying-castle2.22643/

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  2. Timothy Eugene

Timothy Eugene Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Hello & welcome to the forum!

3. Here be dragons

Here be dragons Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Thank you :)