1. Psst! We just published some cool documents with tons of tips and secrets about both this forum and Mekorama. Whether you're just visiting, a new member, or have been with us for a while, we're sure you'll find them useful. So far we have Welcome_to_MekoramaForum.pdf, Introduction_to_Mekorama.pdf, and How_to_Share_a_Mekorama_Level.pdf. Find them all in this forum thread:

Everything you have always wanted to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi. This yellow notice is called a system notice. You can click on the tab of each (at the bottom right) to stop and read them. They can also be dismissed by clicking on the 'X' (in the top right corner). From time to time we may refresh them (make them visible again) as a reminder to all the members. And if you ever want to read one that has been dismissed, you can do so via this thread in the Announcements forum. Thank you for respecting them!
    Dismiss Notice

General Help HINT: Turn ON Free Camera

Discussion in 'Level Play Help' started by Brd-Bot, May 27, 2016.

1. Brd-Bot

Brd-Bot New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Just a hint for people having trouble with user-created levels. Although I was able to beat Mekorama without Free Camera on (because I didn't know about it), there are a number of user-created levels that need Free Camera on so you can see tiles in narrow spaces.

2. Pratap Singh

Pratap Singh New Member

Levels:
    But I didn't find any difference between free camera's off and on situations.Can you please explain this by example.

3. nGord

nGord Ombudsman, Backup Administrator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    @Pratap Singh - here's a good example: The Space Ship by @Mark69. I absolutely guarantee that you will not be able to solve this level without setting the free-camera on.

EDIT: for those first hearing of this setting, you can find it on page 5/5 of the Mekorama app. It allows you to pan the view of a level smoothly rather than in 90 degree increments.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  4. EL797

EL797 Active Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Good hint! I couldn’t play some levels until I turn on the free camera!
    @Pratap Singh Difference between this is you can play or make levels easier after turning on the free camera. It helps me a lot!:D