1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Metacom3!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Metacom3, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Metacom3

Metacom3 New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I've just found this game a few days ago and I'm absolutely thrilled to find that there is a wonderful place to share and discover new levels!!

I'm from central Kentucky, US, and I plan on becoming a mechanical engineer in the upcoming year.

I love this game and hopefully I'll have some neat levels for you all to try here soon!!

A big hello to all from Metacom3!

*PS, I've noticed that several of these posts are from 2016. Is this community still fairly active?

AelJerzhee and nGord like this.
  2. nGord

nGord Standby Administrator, Retired Moderator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Welcome @Metacom3!

Yes and no. We still routinely have new registrations (like yourself), but we also have more spammers. The Levels section still gets lots of love with new submissions and players commenting. The Forums side of things is a bit more quiet though. Much of the novelty has worn off, but we did stretch the lengths of what could be done with this little app impressively far.

That being said, there are still new discoveries being made and there will always be players looking for a new level to play. Creativity seems to have no bounds!

If you're more into actual statistics, here is a screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Shroomir, Metacom3 and Frenzies like this.