1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Brazil

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bazem, Jul 20, 2017.

1. bazem

bazem New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Hi
    I accidentaly came across this nice game and I'm addicted, creating stuff almost every day.
    Most of it are just concepts or test of a feature that could be used in a real puzzle level, but I have already uploaded some complete levels.
    I am still a little confused with the Albums feature in this forum, am I supposed create an album and put all of my stuff inside it, or it is better to categorize with the ones existing here?

2. nGord

nGord Standby Administrator, Retired Moderator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Hey @bazem, welcome to Mekorama and this forum!

The choice to use your own album or one of the existing categories is your own. I lean slightly towards using your own album as then you do not have to worry about picking the correct category.

For the moment, levels uploaded to categories also behave slightly different in that they do not appear yet under the New Levels filter, but I hope to have that fixed by the end of the month. UPDATE 21/07/2017 - FIXED.

There is one advantage to the categories though, and that is that in the comments section, tags made on other members will issue alerts for them. This does not happen when tags are made within personal albums and there is no way to fix that.

In short, I would recommend you chose whichever is easier for you, as long as you try to keep some kind of organization to your uploads. The more important aim is to promote good levels for all the players out there!

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to what you're creating!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    bazem likes this.
  3. JackBauer

JackBauer Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Hello from Brazil too...
    Bem-vindo!
    Divirta-se bastante!
    Abs

bazem likes this.