1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GiyomuGames, Jun 8, 2017.

1. GiyomuGames

GiyomuGames New Member

I am an indie developer working with Unity. I'm just an amateur so far but you can check out my latest game for android if you want! It's called "Giyomu Tactics" and was highly inspired by Lara Croft GO.

I'm coming here because I have a very specific question about Mekorama that can help me for my future game. I'll be asking it in the Genera Chat real soon! :)

Gepeto, nGord and AelJerzhee like this.
  2. Gepeto

Gepeto MekoStudio Architect Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Seems a good game :) I was surprised to see some french in the screenshots but then I found out that you're from Quebec.

Welcome to the forum! I'd like you to plan to contribute to Mekorama levels section as you seem to be used to headache. ;)

3. GiyomuGames

GiyomuGames New Member

Hello there! I am French actually, living in Montreal for now ^^ So merci bien pour l'accueil ! :)

I am indeed very familiar with the headaches of level design with my previous game and the game I'm currently working on. I'll see what I can do with Mekorama but right now I need to work hard on my game :)

Oh by the way the topic on the QR Code reverse engineering was helpful for me. If confirmed me that Martin was recreating the level previews with the engine and not encoding it somehow in the QR code itself. That was my plan but I wanted to see how it was done on Mekorama and that topic was everything I needed to know :)