1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Croatia!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CatScratch, Feb 6, 2017.

1. CatScratch

CatScratch New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I found this game 2 days ago still haven't compleated all 50 levels am stuck XD I downoladed many maps from this forums and i must say they are mostly very difficult but it doesn't matter although I suck at playing levels am a huge fan of designing them. Am a graphic designer am actually working on a mobile game atm my greatest passion is creating levels and game like this is perfect. i allready made one level it is the first of FACTORIA album. those maps will be huge and long with lots of traps and some tricks maybe I threw in a logic puzzle or two in the series. Anyaways I hope you guys like my future work and enjoy the levels to come! cheers!! :D

Gepeto, nGord and Chuckthulhu like this.
  2. Chuckthulhu

Chuckthulhu Spanish Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:
    Welcome to the forum!

CatScratch and nGord like this.
  3. Gepeto

Gepeto MekoStudio Architect Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Welcome in the forum! Feel free to share your levels and enjoy those made by other members. That's true that some could be a little difficult but comments in the media could lead you to understand more and more on tricks. If you need a quick start, some advice or help about the forum and the game here are some guides you will probably be interested in.
    Cheers!

Chuckthulhu and CatScratch like this.