1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

General Discussion Google Plus Community

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by a220, Jun 4, 2016.

1. a220

a220 New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    If anyone is on the Google Plus network, feel free to join our Mekorama G+ Community.
    The intent isn't to take conversation away from this forum but another place for anyone to share levels, experiences and questions about all things mekorama. There wasn't a mekorama community there yet so we may as well have one for people who frequent the Google Plus .

https://plus.google.com/communities/105196223583318079815

Gunnel likes this.
  2. Sunny Sunset

Sunny Sunset Active Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I disagree, having that section does take away from here, things may be shared there that we will never see here if we're not members of Google plus. Or Farcebook, or the Twit site.

Bad idea!

3. sawdust

sawdust Retired Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:
    The rising tide raises all ships. If the Google+ community makes people aware of the Mekorama community, it can only be seen as a plus. (No pun intened, but definitely welcome ;-) )

Gunnel likes this.
  4. Sunny Sunset

Levels:
    Albums:
    Love the puns..

Just make sure the link to the forum is on whatever Google + is or does.

5. a220

a220 New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I'm sorry that you feel it's a bad idea. Social network sites like farcebook (I LOVE that play on words as I don't care for Facebook :D) Twitter Reddit G+ let users have topical groups, hashtags, and/or lists and I feel that it won't hurt at all to have a Mekorama one too.

People who enjoy social networks will log on frequently and they want to be able to fill their News/Updates Feeds with the topics they are interested in.

Mekorama discussions and level card sharing will be happening on many different forums and networks-in many different languages-outside of this wonderful forum. I'm afraid we have no control over this.

Of course, the link to this forum has already been available in the link section of the Google+ community!

Sunny Sunset likes this.
  6. Sunny Sunset

Levels:
    Albums:
    I've been calling it Farcebook for years, ever since a friend of mine started complaining that ads were taking over, and people were paying for "likes" and "friends". Nowhere in real life do you pay someone to like you or to be your friend, hence, Farcebook
    And the twits on Twitter have followed in their footsteps...

a220 likes this.
  7. a220

a220 New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Sunny Sunset, I was going through my tweets to look for Martin Magni's level of the day, and he tweeted a Facebook link he wrote and how it's time for him to take a breather and linked to this forum! here's a snapshot [​IMG]

I also shared this news on our google plus community and also if I see people with lots of questions and with any answers I might or might not have I'll also mention to them to this forum. Anywho, here's the link https://m.facebook.com/mekorama/pho...722266996747/1565195207116119/?type=1&theater