1. Psst! We just published some cool documents with tons of tips and secrets about both this forum and Mekorama. Whether you're just visiting, a new member, or have been with us for a while, we're sure you'll find them useful. So far we have Welcome_to_MekoramaForum.pdf, Introduction_to_Mekorama.pdf, and How_to_Share_a_Mekorama_Level.pdf. Find them all in this forum thread:

Everything you have always wanted to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi. This yellow notice is called a system notice. You can click on the tab of each (at the bottom right) to stop and read them. They can also be dismissed by clicking on the 'X' (in the top right corner). From time to time we may refresh them (make them visible again) as a reminder to all the members. And if you ever want to read one that has been dismissed, you can do so via this thread in the Announcements forum. Thank you for respecting them!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Any cards uploaded that read New Level by Unknown Author will be deleted immediately. Tap on those areas of the card to change both the title and the author. Then make sure that the title you give the upload in the forum matches the title on the card.

Discussion around levels for Mekorama 2.0

Discussion in 'Mekorama 2.0' started by D.S.Masters, Oct 4, 2020.

1. D.S.Masters

D.S.Masters Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film

Levels:
    Albums:
    Technically, that has an 'exploit' (trick) in it, which MM is trying to avoid with any offered levels... but yeah, @richardfu_ is one of the pioneers of the builders, figuring out all sorts of new moves & tricks. I'd love to know who was the first to have a bot hit a ball... that is one lovely move, and it deserves a Gold Medal.

vince likes this.
  2. vince

vince Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I think that the first level using balls on pillars is this one:
    https://mekoramaforum.com/media/china-shop.1400/

D.S.Masters likes this.
  3. D.S.Masters

Levels:
    Albums:
    It certainly looks like it. I've been going through the levels, starting at the beginning (just looking at the screenshots) to see if I could spot that particular ball mount, and nothing so far. Lots of soccer and golf and pinball and basketball, but not the (now) standard ball mount.

vince likes this.
  4. D.S.Masters

Levels:
    Albums:
    Ah, me poor brain... it finally started working again. Two more builders I'd add to the list are @sawdust and @meko

@vince - I tried "Square One II" again, and got almost all the way to the end... all the balls knocked down, P and R where they should be. Ah, well...

vince likes this.
  5. nGord

nGord Standby Administrator, Retired Moderator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    So as to keep the thread of recommendations as clean as possible, let's use this thread for any discussion.

vince and D.S.Masters like this.
  6. D.S.Masters

Levels:
    Albums:
    Roger that. And as far as editing the other thread, yeah, I know I can... I was just doing chronological order. ;)

nGord likes this.
  7. vince

vince Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Maybe we should have some kind of vote among the most popular levels on the forum, keeping in mind that no tricks should be involved. I'm just trying to find ideas for finding the most interesting levels...