1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Editor Design collaboration

Discussion in 'Mekorama 2.0' started by cpw, Jul 5, 2016.

1. cpw

cpw Retired Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:
    Been wondering if we could load cards from others into the Editor mode so that we can add our own bits and pieces onto a design, and pass the modified card to others again. I came up with this idea while redesigning the official Level 1 as I wish I could load the original card and edit it right away ;)

I'm guessing that a Collaboration mode like Google Docs would require @Martin Magni a lot of hard work, so perhaps a card scanning feature in the Editor mode would be the easiest to implement.

2. FabianS

FabianS Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    That's something I'd like as well. Maybe with a special card though so it is up to the original creator if they want to share their level.

cpw likes this.
  3. cpw

cpw Retired Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:
    Definitely so -- an "Editor version" for the card would be neat. Will be necessary as a precaution against unwanted modifications:)

4. LooKing?

LooKing? Active Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    No Way! Every puzzle is a masterpiece... it shouldn't be copied so easily... hours and days.. is spent by the author making this level... just to be copied by an idiot... then redesign it to a greater level.... huh... I disagree with this thing...

I suggest there should be a page in mekorama(the application) where you just can visit the mekoramaforum.com @Martin Magni . Online mode where you don't have to screenshot... then Scan then save.... In this mode you can scan and play... without saving (to save some storage).. because some levels r not meant to be stored for long... there's an option where you can save this level by pressing back or pause logo( ll )....