1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Help Please Crunchy roll recreate

Discussion in 'Level Creation Help' started by Stevitty7, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Stevitty7

Stevitty7 New Member

Levels:
    Crunchy to get better and level creation I like to recreate neat ideas I come across and tweak them a little later on. There are two things that bug me on the crunch roll level. One more so as I cannot figure it out. The pushing of a ball down through the building by stepping on it. The other is the ramp made of metal hidden under the lower building on the top level.

I've included the QR code and drawn attention to the area I'm interested in learning how to build. Any help is appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Gepeto

Gepeto MekoStudio Architect Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I shouldn't say that but... if you are willing to explore levels mechanisms you could use the 3D Builder of Mekostudio.com :cool:;) But that only works well from a computer (and not a crappy one...)

Otherwise, maybe could you join us on Discord to have a live chat on that. You will find that @cpw is a very available guy there (when he's not sleeping of course). I am sure you could ask him directly everything you want :D

3. Stevitty7

Stevitty7 New Member

Levels:
    Yeah that would be a good idea with the 3D builder but I have a Mac laptop and it seems to have issues. And I cannot test something as easy as quickly running play but it may be the way to go to get things done easier