1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Help Please Cannot make a new level!!!

Discussion in 'Level Creation Help' started by Grapehool, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Grapehool

Grapehool New Member

Levels:
    Whenever i click on make a new level, and open it ,an old level is already there !!
    I have to remove each and every block every time!!!
    Please help..!!!

fire_rabbit likes this.
  2. fire_rabbit

fire_rabbit Member

Levels:
    I know exactly what happened on your game. You got a bad luck caused that the process of creating the default script the game used for new level has failed. In normal cases if the phone had been rooted before(strongly NOT recommended) then you could find a file named 'z_nnnnnnnn_o.bin' in 60 bytes size located in the 'file' folder in your mekorama app data. Simply words if you want to fix the problem you have to either replace the script for the new level(which needs a rooted device) or reset your mekorama app data and then manually recapture any old level you want to keep back to the game.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    nGord likes this.
  3. Grapehool

Grapehool New Member

Levels:
    Thnx
    I guess I have to play all the default levels again as I do not have a rooted device.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2019
  4. fire_rabbit

fire_rabbit Member

Levels:
    There may be a misunderstanding... Playing those 50 levels won't solve anything... What I should have told you is that the Mekorama app data needs to be reset. Open the Android 'Settings' app and click 'Apps' and click the Mekorama icon on the page and then click 'Storage' -> 'Clear data'. By doing this, the new level in the level editor will become empty again (what you desire), but attention, all levels not belong to the game itself will also be removed. This includes both scanned levels and levels you've made - they will all be lost. There is another problem: The app will become unpaid status if you do that. I'm not sure if I could restore that status without another pay and I prefer not to try it for now, so I can't tell you how to solve it.

If you are able to transfer app data to another device and transfer them back, then you can do fix without other losts.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2019
  5. Grapehool

Grapehool New Member

Levels:
    I get it. So my former problem will be solved right.
    Anyways i just want to make levels.Thanks for your help:thumbsup: