1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Build Level iPadPro Problem

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by FriarTuck, Jun 19, 2021.

1. FriarTuck

FriarTuck New Member

I've downloaded version 1.6.1 to my new iPadPro, and it works great.

So, my grandson (6 years old) decided to Build a new level. Naturally, he just started selecting and adding anything and all things practically filling the screen. He made two or three levels that way. I've since deleted all of those levels.

So, now the app doesn't have a tool pallet that is visible during create level. It is just blank at the bottom. The only thing that can be added is the end block. The XYZ grid is there and a message about max level shows up occasionally.

Help!

2. cimarronline

cimarronline Administrator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I'll pass your message along to the developers. You might not get an answer back right away, though. If you don't want to wait, you could reinstall the app, but then you would lose all the levels you have saved in it.

3. FriarTuck

FriarTuck New Member

Thanks! It seems like it is in "Play" mode when it should be in "Build" mode.

One thing I'll try before reinstalling is to power off. That fixed another app that I recently aquired.

cimarronline likes this.
  4. FriarTuck

FriarTuck New Member

Problem solved just like my other app on the iPadPro. Power down reset forced the app to reset. I have no clue why it stopped working (as above), but it works great now.