1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Level Management Batch scan from forum, etc.

Discussion in 'Mekorama 2.0' started by ms13, May 27, 2016.

1. ms13

ms13 New Member

Hello to the community.
    First of all, I would like to thank Martin Magni, for developing the game and also you guys, who are creating new levels. It's amazing how you do it. Probably I have lack of imagination. :p
    So as far as the suggestions.
    As other people said, it would be nice, if there were more bots and blocks, so that we have more levels and more complicated ones.
    The QR code feature its cool and fast, but I had to scan 200 photos :p, in one week probably there are 500 new levels, so a batch scan system would be more convienient. For instance, download photos from date1 until date2 and then scan them automatically through the app.
    If someone create a new level we don't now if it is playable (the failure level case) or what is the difficulty. After some time you are getting board with very easy ones, or for the new players its better to start with easy ones. So I suggest to have difficulty poll and one simple button with like/dislike. For the failure level, we can accept only levels with the red tick or maybe Martin can fix this.
    Please guys if you create a level add your name and name the level. It's easier to be found later.
    It would be awesome, if under every level there was a walkthrough video.
    For Martin, to fix the dublicate cards.
    What if there was an update, lets say every week with the most liked cards?

Last but not least there is a "bug", when you pause the game. It should have the play button, not the pause again.

That's all for now, although I think I forget something. :)

Sophia likes this.
  2. RannyPantofel

RannyPantofel New Member

Hi,

I would love to have possibility to import a pack of cards (zip file for example). Now I have to scan cards one by one - I want to import about 50 and it is little annnoying... ;)

Thanks!
    Seb

Sophia likes this.
  3. Lianne Malone

Lianne Malone Well-Known Member

I would like the ability to import a pack of cards by member, and possibly other filters as well. But specifically, I'm looking for the capability to import all of the cards created by a specific member. I would find that to be very helpful feature. Tying in with some other requests I've seen, it would also be hopeful to have these cards categorized or sortable by member.

Sophia likes this.