1. Psst! We just published some cool documents with tons of tips and secrets about both this forum and Mekorama. Whether you're just visiting, a new member, or have been with us for a while, we're sure you'll find them useful. So far we have Welcome_to_MekoramaForum.pdf, Introduction_to_Mekorama.pdf, and How_to_Share_a_Mekorama_Level.pdf. Find them all in this forum thread:

Everything you have always wanted to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi. This yellow notice is called a system notice. You can click on the tab of each (at the bottom right) to stop and read them. They can also be dismissed by clicking on the 'X' (in the top right corner). From time to time we may refresh them (make them visible again) as a reminder to all the members. And if you ever want to read one that has been dismissed, you can do so via this thread in the Announcements forum. Thank you for respecting them!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Any cards uploaded that read New Level by Unknown Author will be deleted immediately. Tap on those areas of the card to change both the title and the author. Then make sure that the title you give the upload in the forum matches the title on the card.

General Discussion Anyone playing the new Story levels?

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by Don G Rowe, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Don G Rowe

Don G Rowe Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Some make very nice use of the new features and there are a few good puzzles. Was just browsing them, and they seem to fit in with the spirit of the original 50 pretty well. Although I still really don't like that the win block makes other stars optional :mad:

2. Electro wolf

Electro wolf Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Yes,finished all levels:cool:

Don G Rowe likes this.
  3. Meko Guy

Meko Guy Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I haven't played any of the master's levels nor any in the story.

4. Don G Rowe

Don G Rowe Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Well, I suspect you have played some of those Master Levels (I know I have), just not from that new page within the game itself. ;)

5. Meko Guy

Meko Guy Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Good point. I didn't even look at the levels to say 'yes' I've played that one. That was my point to Martin way back, why put levels within your game that most players have already played as I have no desire to play them again?

6. Don G Rowe

Don G Rowe Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Well, I suspect Martin may have been more interested in attracting new players to the game vs. giving vets like us new stuff to play. And judging by traffic uptick to the Forum, he`s had some success. And good for him. I suspect Mekorama is not a trivial bit of coding, so I wish him and the team all the best. I`m sure they`ve logged some long hours.

7. Pratik Bhalerao

Pratik Bhalerao Well-Known Member

Levels:
    @Meko Guy
    Really? Why?

And how did you learn to make best levels then?

8. Meko Guy

Meko Guy Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:

I played the original 50 in v1.1 but that was it. Why replay what I already have played or as in the master's levels, may have played? I don't revisit any levels that I've already played.

9. Divya

Divya Well-Known Member

Levels:
    I haven't played any levels at all :oops::oops::oops:

10. Don G Rowe

Don G Rowe Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Maybe you should ... playing levels is the best way to learn how to make good ones yourself.

Neophyte and Meko Guy like this.