1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Help - Forum Allowed file types to upload (Error: doesn't have allowed extension)

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by Moridzu, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Moridzu

Moridzu New Member

Levels:
    I try to upload image but it say 'error doesn't have allowed extension' what's that?...

2. sawdust

sawdust Retired Moderator

Levels:
    Albums:
    All computer files have extensions that tell the computer which program to use to open the file. If you look at a file its name will be something like, "Really Cool Word Document.docx" or "Boring Spreadsheet.xslx". Everything after the "." is the extension (.docx and .xlsx in those cases).

Image files uploaded to the site should have one of the following extensions: .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, or .gif. Some images have the extensions .bmp or .tiff and aren't allowed to be uploaded. I'm guessing yours is in one of these non-allowable extensions. This is probably caused by the method you used to capture your image.

If you click the "Share" button and pick one of those options, the game should create either a .png or .jpeg for you to upload. Personally, I "share" to gmail or google drive and then download that image and then upload it to here. Hope that helps!

3. Ricko

Ricko Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I use "share" button and share to google drive and then i download it to get good quality of the image.