1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Help - App Adjusting View

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by dools107, Dec 28, 2020.

1. dools107

dools107 Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Hi everyone:
    I haven't played this game for 2 years and now have a new phone...a Galaxy S10.

I'm having a problem playing or building new games because the items on the screen appear to rotate up, down and sideways on the phone if I accidentally touch any part of the screen other than the circles on the blocks.

The for of the game is different than the last time I used it...there are new tabs and features.

I'm not sure if it's the new platform or my phone that's making it so difficult to play.while the new "4D" format looks great, my hands shake a bit so it's just difficult for me to play without the items moving around so much.

Is there any way to stop the screen from rotating? I don't see anywhere to do so in the game's settings or my phone's settings to do so.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. I_am_Bot

I_am_Bot Active Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I think you are referring to the free camera update in the app. It allows you to rotate the screen slightly or even by a wide margin. And yes, I agree it can be a pain when building levels, when the whole screen moves because of a slight touch.
    I am a new player myself, but that I think there was the option of toggling off the free camera mode in the previous version, but now it is made default. So there is no such option in the app, unless I am mistaken.

I can suggest you to zoom the screen to the fullest when building a level, so that the touch becomes precise and the screen doesn't rotate much. At least that's how I do it sometimes.

3. dools107

dools107 Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Thank you for your response. Now I remember...it was called the "free camera" setting. I guess I'll just follow your kind advice and hope I get used to it over time. I actually used to use the free camera setting and had no problem with it...this one is like a free camera on steroids! :)