1. Psst! We just published some cool documents with tons of tips and secrets about both this forum and Mekorama. Whether you're just visiting, a new member, or have been with us for a while, we're sure you'll find them useful. So far we have Welcome_to_MekoramaForum.pdf, Introduction_to_Mekorama.pdf, and How_to_Share_a_Mekorama_Level.pdf. Find them all in this forum thread:

Everything you have always wanted to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

New level announcement!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by GrayMaze, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayMaze

GrayMaze New Member

Levels:
    I will be making a Prison level featuring a car... not just any car! A WORKING CAR! Thanks to the help of Firmansyah Amir, (Notable for creating the 2 Sparky's <3") He taught me how to build a working car. And my level will be featuring it. P.S he is probably the first person to make a working car (to my knowledge) without it being manual.

2. nGord

nGord Pseudo Administrator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Hi @GrayMaze - since your post above is simply an announcement, may you please copy it to your profile as a Profile Post and then I can delete this thread? Normally this community does not like any type of self-promotion, but you're at least complimenting another member so we'll let it stand as a profile post. The forums are better suited to conversations around specific topics.

Just a heads up that there is a 140 character limit for initial profile posts, so you can write something like: "I will be making a Prison level featuring a car... not just any car! A WORKING CAR! Thanks to the help of Firmansyah Amir!" and then reply to your own profile post with the second part: "Firmansyah Amir created the two Sparky's <3 and now he taught me how to build a working car and my level will be featuring it. P.S he is probably the first person to make a working car (to my knowledge) without it being manual."

AelJerzhee likes this.
  3. GrayMaze

GrayMaze New Member

Levels:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.