1. Psst! We just published some cool documents with tons of tips and secrets about both this forum and Mekorama. Whether you're just visiting, a new member, or have been with us for a while, we're sure you'll find them useful. So far we have Welcome_to_MekoramaForum.pdf, Introduction_to_Mekorama.pdf, and How_to_Share_a_Mekorama_Level.pdf. Find them all in this forum thread:

Everything you have always wanted to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Motor+Draggable

Discussion in 'Game Behaviours' started by GrayMaze, Jun 13, 2017.

1. GrayMaze

GrayMaze New Member

Levels:
    I sometimes find it irritating that I can't let the machine down without the draggable making the motor manual when I want it automatic so it would be like a car. I'm amazed about the Golem level how it moves automatically and I tried to make a golem-like car with the same mechanics. Didn't work XD

2. nGord

nGord Pseudo Administrator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Hi @GrayMaze, welcome to the forum! Just curious what you wanted us to understand by your above post.

3. GrayMaze

GrayMaze New Member

Levels:
    I need there to be 2 kinds of motors, automatic and manual. The automatic can't, in any circumstances become manual and the manual motor can be turned by a draggable. Wow that's a mouthful.

4. nGord

nGord Pseudo Administrator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    1. So are you requesting a feature / new block type or are you asking how Golem was created?

2. If you're requesting a new block type I, unfortunately, still don't understand your suggestion. As it stands, it is the creator's choice on how to implement the motor. If no draggable is attached then the motor will move automatically (assuming it is anchored at the axle and not obstructed). If a draggable is attached, then - as you state - it can be turned manually.

Azka Fauzan Firdaus and TR O like this.