1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Help - Forum Issues downloading new levels (Site issues?)

Discussion in 'General (Issues, Help, Discussions)' started by Dreamchaser, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

I can't seem to download any new levels, I only registered yesterday to your site prior to this I had no problems downloading are there problems with your site today?

2. Frenzies

Frenzies Administrator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I'm not having any problems downloading levels from the site. Could you please try again?

3. nGord

nGord Standby Administrator, Retired Moderator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    @Dreamchaser I had some site issues around the time of your message as well (maybe an hour or two earlier). It's @NeoCHI's website, so we cannot be all that sure as to what may have been going on (if anything). I hope it is working out for you well now. :) If not, can you help us better understand your issues? Thanks.

Dreamchaser likes this.
  4. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Thanks for your response I still don't know what's wrong, I have tried again and still no joy, I am definitely logged in to the site I choose what I want to download but when I press this it just brings me back to the same screen normally I would see the download icon at the top of my screen.

5. Frenzies

Frenzies Administrator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Have you tried holding your finger on the image and clicking Save Image? I haven't been able to download any levels using that method on iOS (although it worked on Android). If it still doesn't work, then you'll probably have to take a screenshot.

Dreamchaser likes this.
  6. lichtfuerlau

lichtfuerlau Active Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Maybe you have a problem with your multitask settings or an app opens too many background tasks. If you are using Android, consider activating developper mode and check your background process limit. Sometimes set it on max. 4, better than unlimited.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2018