1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tebkanlo, Mar 6, 2017.

1. tebkanlo

tebkanlo New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Hi, I'm tebkanlo from Italy

It's nice a small game like mekorama has so much user created content.
    I already have posted all the very simple levels I could come up with, some of which may have new tricks (not sure, since I scanned only 70 levels from this big pool of creativity)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. gmacpro

gmacpro Famous Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    I seen all your levels and played them all - some I won and some I got stuck and others were not my cup of tea. You like a headless B and I noticed that B does tricks better than the headed B. There are many types of games that I don't like, for example, Precision - one step off and you're dead, complex puzzles with multiple combinations, levels where you can't see the route due to water, inside a building or the like. These levels will get very little of my time. I did notice that you posted 20+ levels on 5 Mar and if you read the forum's documentation, members shouldn't post more than 6 per day as the forum gets flooded. BTW, you're not the first to do this as it's happened a few time since I've started this forum on 5 Dec 2016.

Mekorama is a excellent game and I thank you for playing many of my levels. Each AM, I download all the newly posted levels (except one member's as his levels have very little value) and as I have time, I give them a go.

Happy Mekoramaing

Gordon

Chuckthulhu and nGord like this.
  3. tebkanlo

tebkanlo New Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Thanks for the info :thumbsup:, I didn't know that, did this just as a sort of backup.
    Anyway I prosime I won't flood the forum from now on, even because I didn't download the game yesterday (my creativity process isn't that strong :D)

gmacpro likes this.
  4. Gepeto

Gepeto MekoStudio Architect Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Welcome @tebkanlo!

I have seen your uploads. That's very kind from you to share your levels with us. Unfortunately the counterpart of uploading so many levels is that members could not have the time to play them all... Don't worry, you're not the first one to do that ;) But it's something useful to know: if you have a huge number of levels to upload you better do that max 3 per day so that people have the time to watch, download, play and leave a rating/comment if they catch attention.

If you have questions about how the forum (or even the game) maybe would you be interested by the forum thread "Everything you have always wanted to know about Mekorama". There's some valuable documents there you really should consider before posting or uploading something. And if you still have questions, do not hesitate to ask!

We even have a Discord chat where you will find people almost 24/7 to speak about Mekorama (and much more...) with a friendly atmosphere. Here is the invitation link to join it : https://discord.gg/sbknYxt

Cheers!

Frenzies, Chuckthulhu, cpw and 2 others like this.
  5. Astral_Mage

Astral_Mage Well-Known Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Greetings and welcome, I got nothing to add over what the other members said so..

Have a nice day :3

6. Mythium.Core

Mythium.Core New Member

Levels: