1. Announcing Mekorama on the Web!

Now anyone can play levels from the forum online, with one click!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Psst! If you're new here, welcome! Please visit these pages first for information about the forum and Mekorama:

Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Selamat datang! Добро пожаловать! Willkommen!
    and
    Everything you want to know about Mekorama

Dismiss Notice

Cultural Community

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by nGord, Oct 23, 2016.

1. nGord

nGord Standby Administrator, Retired Moderator Staff Member

Levels:
    Albums:
    Let's see if this takes off. I propose we share something from our culture or something we found that we like from another culture.

Bonus points for finding some connection with another member, tagging them, and encouraging them to add a message of their own.

Anyone can jump in and add anything they want at any time. Hopefully the tagged members will add something too. I'll start:

I'm working late tonight and just came across a really good tune with Brazilian Portuguese vocals : https://soundcloud.com/nilo-express/red-axes-sabor-feat-abrao

@Pedro Andrade - I hope you might like the tune as well! I would love to know something more about Brazil or what you like from another culture! If you can't think of something, please let us know if you like to play or watch footvolley.

Update: The music is actually from Israel (by an an Israeli duo with the voice of a Brazilian born now living in Israel as well). I'm setting the bar low for cultural references to make it easy for everyone else to come up with something too. ;)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    Astral_Mage and cpw like this.